Everyone Health Ltd acknowledges the importance of the environment we live in, and that of the wider environment. It is committed to its responsibility to support the wider environment, which in turn supports each individual’s health and wellbeing.
Everyone Health Ltd will work to integrate environmental considerations into its business decisions and adopt greener alternatives, wherever possible, throughout its operations.
Everyone Health Ltd recognises that the decisions it makes on a day-to-day basis have an impact on both the wider and immediate environment.
Everyone Health Ltd is committed to reducing the impact on the environment by:
- Complying fully with all relevant legal requirements, codes of practice and regulations
- Improving efficiency and reducing waste
- Reducing air, water and land pollution
- Minimising the use of non-sustainable resources
- Supporting viable initiatives and ideas from staff and Patients to support the environment
- Promoting positive change with all stakeholders
- Identifying and managing environmental risks and hazards
- Establishing targets to measure the continuous improvement in its environmental performance
- Ensuring that environmental issues are part of its Corporate Sustainability Plan
Scope of the policy
All Everyone Health Ltd employees must apply the policy where it relates to their role in Everyone Health’s corporate activities.
- Everyone Health Ltd and its employees have a responsibility to protect the environment
- The Clinical Governance Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Environmental Policy and Procedure is disseminated
- The Senior Management team and Service Managers are responsible for ensuring that the procedures attached to this policy are followed
- Any member of staff who procures and oversees contractors has a responsibility to ensure that Health, Safety and Environmental implications are considered, and a plan is put in place to mitigate the risks associated with the contract, this may include method statements, appropriate risk assessments and vetting procedures
- Everyone Health Ltd will encourage suggestions to improve the environment where they are possible, and engage Patients and staff in taking these forward
- Where Everyone Health Ltd has environmental objectives, Patients, partners, clients, suppliers and subcontractors will be consulted and included in their implementation
Document last updated: 14th November 2023