This post will:
This role will support the partnership work within the Healthy Schools Service with the aim of both facilitating the improvement of health, well-being and safety of children within primary and secondary schools and reducing the health inequalities, within an assigned locality. The role will require working collaboratively with colleagues, sub-contractors and the Healthy Schools coordinator across Peterborough and Cambridgeshire.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have experience of working within schools
- Have used behaviour change models within a work context.
- Are flexible with good time management and planning skills
- Have experience of providing health promoting initiatives/services in the local community.
- Have experience in building, developing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders and a diverse range of groups, organisations and agencies
- Are able to talk confidently to diverse groups and individuals, maintaining key messages
- Have experience of training and delivery of courses both face to face and virtually
- Have strong IT skills
Is this role for you?
To apply: For more information and to download the job description please visit our website. Work With Us – Everyone Health and email your CV and supporting statement to [email protected] and [email protected]
Please note: Interview dates TBC
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.