(37.5 hours per week, including training that’s part of apprenticeship, one day per week)
An exciting opportunity is available for Apprentices to join our Clinical Governance and Business Development Teams. You will have a variety of opportunities to learn and develop key skills within an office environment. Good communication as well as good organisational skills are a must.
The key functions of the role are:
Assist with Business Development administration including:
- Track responses.
- Upload Business Development responses compiled by colleagues and submit.
- Work with Partnerships Manager fulfilling admin duties such as letters, maintain/create data bases
- General office admin – post/printing
We would like to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Sharepoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work alone with limited supervision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organisational, planning and time management skill
- Able to work at speed and be unfazed – this is a very fast paced environment
- Integrity and confidentiality are a must have
To apply: Please submit your CV via Indeed.
Closing date: 15th February 2022
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.