Public Health Services
Part-Time Role (20 hours per week). Competitive Salary
Looking for a fresh challenge? Everyone Health are seeking an inspired, motivated and progressive individual to join us to help us bring our services to more people. We require an experienced and effective, proactive, flexible and resilient team member to play a key role in delivering our business expansion strategy. This role will be instrumental in driving the growth and diversification of the Health Business Development strategy, ensuring alignment to national agendas and priorities, ultimately securing the future commercial success of Everyone Health.
The key functions of the role are:
- To lead Business Development activities in public health single services
- To identify and coordinate business development activities including but not limited to; networking, horizon scanning, opportunity identification and opportunity management
- To write and be responsible for quality Public Health bids, ensuring compliance with requirements
- To win at least 50% of tenders submitted
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong track record in commissioning, providing and or bidding for health and wellbeing contracts in the Public Health service field; educated to Masters level.
- Have sound knowledge of tendering / procurement procedures and processes.
- Possess good knowledge of commissioning priorities
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness and proven analytical and strategic planning skills.
- Possess excellent numeracy, oral and written communication skills, including the ability to produce effective, clear written reports and guidance.
- Produce and deliver dynamic presentations and pitches – tailored to suit a range of challenging audiences.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills to proactively seek out new, and build on existing, client relationships, fostering relationships, partnerships and networks
- Be able to horizon scan for opportunity
- Be results driven – with the ability to undertake and manage a diverse and demanding workload while meeting demanding deadlines.
Is this role for you?
For more information and to download the job description please visit our website http://www.everyonehealth.co.uk/about-us/employment-opportunities/ and email your CV and supporting statement to [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 21st October 2022
Please note: Interviews will be held the following week.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.