We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated community programme managers to work within our integrated Healthy Communities Lifestyle Service, as an integral part of our community team which supports residents aged 18+ and residing in Staffordshire County area. The role will be responsible for overseeing the Social Isolation Service, organising local community events to promote the service, connecting and networking with local providers in the community, coordinating clinics and timetabling, and working closely with the Deputy and Service Managers in the development and delivery of the Social Isolation service, and towards providing and promoting effective and sustainable support toward achieving service KPI’s.
If you are an excellent communicator who is enthusiastic, motivated and looking to make a difference to local communities, then this is the role for you. You will need to be open to travel and supporting teams in a particular area and sometimes further afield including Newcastle and North Staffordshire, Burton, Tamworth, Stafford, Cannock, and South Staffordshire on occasion too.
This can be a fast-paced role therefore this role requires a pro-active approach, and you must be able to manage your time and react quickly to change. We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate a flexible, versatile, and responsive ‘can do’ approach.
The key functions of the role are:
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are flexible with good time management and planning and organisation skills
- Possess a minimum of 1 year experience working in a community-based service
- Are experienced in using behaviour change models within a work context.
- Are interested in motivating and supporting both individuals and groups in community-based settings.
- Can raise public awareness and provision of consistent healthy lifestyle messaging, on issues relevant to the health of the community and in a multi-cultural setting.
- Have experience in building strong links and relationships with a diverse range of groups, organisations, and agencies
- Can talk confidently to diverse groups and individuals, maintaining key messages
- Have experience of community outreach and engagement
- Can demonstrate an operational capability to plan and run successful events
Is this role for you?
For more information and to download the job description please visit our website http://www.everyonehealth.co.uk/about-us/employment-opportunities/ and email your CV and supporting statement to [email protected]
Closing date: 17th December 2022
Interviews: TBC Please note: Interviews will be held virtually via Teams
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references. We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.