Full Time Role (40 hours per week). Part time hours considered. Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Public Health Service Manager to manage our Integrated Lifestyle Service across Southwark. This role requires you to be responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of the Southwark Service. This is a critical role to ensure the successful implementation, management, development and continuous improvement of this exciting service.
You will lead a multi-disciplinary team across Southwark to help improve the health and wellbeing of local communities through delivery of dynamic and integrated solutions. This community-based, multi component service offers a personalised care package for adults and children, including families, with a focus on those overweight or obese, including those that are due to under-go weight loss surgery and those that are at high risk of obesity, providing psychological support, increasing physical activity and advice on maintaining a balanced and healthy diet.
We would like to hear from you if you are experienced in:
- Public Health service management, delivering and leading community based prevention and treatment services to a high quality.
- Leadership of diverse professional groups, providing strong and effective direction and management.
- Implementation, assurance and management of services with specific, demonstrable health outcomes.
- Outcomes focused
- Oversight of evidence based health improvement and public health programmes within whole population communities.
- Partnership working and community engagement.
Are you prepared to be challenged?
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, a focus on detail and quality and ideally have achieved a relevant Public health related degree level qualification. If you would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, we would very much like to hear from you.
To apply for this post please send a current CV with supporting letter via Indeed or to the email addresses advised on our website.
Closing date is: 29th August 2021 . Please note: Interviews to be held shortly after closing date.
Any offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.