Full time or Part time role available. Term Time Only.
Fixed term until 31/08/2023 with possibility of extension
This role will support the partnership work within the Healthy Schools Service with the aim of both facilitating the improvement of health, well-being and safety of children within primary and secondary schools and reducing the health inequalities, within an assigned locality. The role will require working collaboratively with colleagues, sub-contractors and the Healthy Schools coordinator across Peterborough and Cambridgeshire.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have experience of working within schools- specifically with KS2 students.
- Have used behaviour change models within a work context.
- Are flexible with good time management and planning skills
- Have experience of providing health promoting initiatives/services in the local community.
- Have experience in building, developing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders and a diverse range of groups, organisations and agencies.
- Are able to talk confidently to diverse groups and individuals, maintaining key messages.
- Have experience of training and delivery of courses both face to face and virtually.
- Have strong IT skills.
Is this role for you?
Closing date: Tuesday 16th August 2022
Please note: Interview dates week commencing 22nd August 2022.
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.