Part Time Role (4 days per week, 32 hours including paid breaks).
An exciting opportunity is available for a passionate, enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Healthy Workplace Co-ordinator. This role will contribute to the provision and coordination of a Healthy Workplace Service delivered across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough working closely with the new Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Integrated Healthy Lifestyle service.
Playing a pivotal role within this service, you will be responsible for the co-ordination of a countywide Healthy Workplace service, strategically managing an existing network of workplaces across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough to ensure that the healthy workplace interventions are implemented successfully and evaluating the outcomes and reporting to the commissioners.
We would like to hear from you if you are experienced in:
- Providing a leadership role in the planning, development and coordination of a Healthy Workplace service
- Project management and activity planning with multiple community and professional groups.
- People management including groups, professional colleagues and local communities
- Evidence of experience in embracing and implementing change to provide high quality health outcomes, specifically for workplaces
- Running Network meetings for small and large groups of professionals.
- Delivering training to professionals
Closing date: Friday 24th June 2022.
Please note: Interviews will take place between 9am and 2pm Wednesday 29th June 2022.
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.