Full Time Role (40 hours per week). Competitive Salary
The key functions of the role are:
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Health Manager to join our team and manage our Peterborough and Cambridgeshire Integrated Lifestyle Service, South Locality. The South Locality Manager’s key responsibility is to support the Service Manager in being accountable for the successful implementation, delivery and development of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Integrated Lifestyle Service, taking responsibility for the relationships, activity and outcomes in the designated locality.
The service offers programmes for children, young people and adults and includes Health Trainer, Weight Management, Stop Smoking, National Child Measurement Programme, NHS Health Checks, Falls Prevention and Behaviour Change training.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide a leadership role in the planning, development, implementation and co-ordination of the Integrated Healthy Lifestyle service and its component parts across Cambridge City, South Cambridgeshire and areas of East Cambridgeshire.
- Support the development and implementation of a whole system, service wide community engagement strategy, to target specific groups, in particular those in areas of greatest need, to tackle inequalities in health through promoting and supporting people to develop healthier behaviour and lifestyle choices.
- Ensure for the designated locality, robust, effective and efficient delivery of all service KPIs, to achieve contractual, operational and financial targets.
- Identify and support the Service Manager to secure best value for money in delivery and continuous improvement in the provision of services to achieve Everyone Health’s corporate and business objectives.
- Use evidence based best practice and innovation to achieve high quality, excellent patient/client services.
Closing date: Monday 24th May2021
Please note: Interviews will take place 4th and/or 8th June 2021.
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.