Based at our Head Office in Hinckley
(37.5 hours per week, including training that’s part of apprenticeship, one day per week)
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our high performing marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be involved in a wide variety of marketing activities designed to raise the profile of our business to both customers and stakeholders. You will be the dedicated marketing support for the Staffordshire operational team.
- Maintaining stakeholder & partner lists
- Distributing marketing materials to staff & stakeholders
- Content Creation – web site / social media
- Editing/creating bespoke promotions
- Updating social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Planning email/social media promotional campaigns
- Updating website
- Liaising with operational staff
- Reporting back on analytics from social media, email, and website activities
- Supporting event planning
- Representing EH at events
- Liaising with graphic designer
- Supporting the creation and distribution of e-newsletters
We would like to hear from you if you are interested in building a career in marketing. Full support and training will be given.
About Everyone Health
We are a commissioned national provider of Healthcare and lifestyle services, supporting people to take steps to improve their health and wellbeing.
To apply: email your CV to [email protected]
Closing date: 28th February
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.