Full-time and Part-time roles available
There are a number of exciting opportunities available for an enthusiastic, dynamic, and motivated Nutritionists with experience and a special interest in weight management and health promotion. These roles will contribute to the development, provision, and coordination of the Adult Weight Management programme within the Healthy Communities Integrated Lifestyle Service for adults aged 18 and over and delivered across the county of Staffordshire.
Clinics will run from Monday – Saturday 09.00 – 20.00 hours
We have positions across all areas of Staffordshire including Tamworth and Lichfield, Newcastle and North Staffordshire, Stafford, Cannock, Burton, South Staffordshire, and surrounding areas. The successful candidate will need to be open to travel and supporting teams across the area as required.
This community-based, multi component service brings together a range of different programmes under one Healthy Communities Service, centred on supporting residents to lead healthier lives. The service offers a personalised care package for adults only, with a focus on those who need support to lose and maintain a healthy weight, and via face to face or digital offerings.
You will be responsible for providing high quality patient-centred care and working within a multi-disciplinary specialist team. Providing expert nutrition advice, underpinned by a sound knowledge of the principles of behaviour change, you will support adults across Staffordshire, to make and maintain health related behaviour changes.
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about providing high quality care and support.
- Able to deliver high standard nutritional care and advice within community-based weight management services.
- Delivering one to one and group interventions, for patients who are obese, who may also have co-morbidities / complex needs.
- Ideally have experience of delivering specialist care and treatment in health and community settings with a minimum 1 years’ experience.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team and have current registration with the Association of Nutritionists or BDA (Desirable however not essential as we have a development scheme to support gaining AFN accreditation)
Is this role for you?
For more information and to download the job description please visit our website http://www.everyonehealth.co.uk/about-us/employment-opportunities/ and email your CV and supporting statement to [email protected]
Closing date: 28th February 2023
Please note: Interviews will be held virtually via Teams.