Full Time Role (40 hours per week). Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity is available for an enthusiastic, dynamic, and motivated Nutritionist with experience and a special interest in weight management and health promotion. This role will contribute to the development, provision, and coordination of the Adult Weight Management programme within the Healthy Communities Integrated Lifestyle Service for adults aged 18 and over and delivered across the county of Staffordshire.
The service temporarily continues to run virtually but will be returning to face to face delivery in the coming weeks and months. The successful candidate may be based in the North or East Staffordshire area, but will need to be open to travel and supporting teams in all areas including, Newcastle and North Staffordshire, Tamworth, Stafford, Cannock, Burton and South Staffordshire as required.
This community-based, multi component service brings together a range of different programmes under one Healthy Communities Service, centred on supporting residents to lead healthier lives. The service offers a personalised care package for adults only, with a focus on those who need support to lose and maintain a healthy weight.
You will be responsible for providing high quality patient-centred, timely care within the programme working within a multi-disciplinary specialist team. Providing expert nutrition advice, underpinned by a sound knowledge of the principles of behaviour change, you will support adults across Staffordshire, to make and maintain health related behaviour changes.
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about providing high quality care and services.
- Experienced in delivering high standard nutritional care and advice within community services.
- Experienced in delivering one to one and group interventions, for patients with nutritional issues, who may also have co-morbidities / complex needs.
- Experienced in delivery of specialist care and treatment in health and community settings, ideally with a minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Experienced in working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Currently registered with the Association of Nutritionists or BDA
Is this role for you?
For more information and to download the job description please visit our website Work With Us – Everyone Health and email your CV and supporting statement to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
Closing date: 25th June 2021
Please note: Interviews will be held virtually via Teams (dates TBC)
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.