Part Time Role – Competitive Salary/Hourly Rates
Exciting opportunities are available for experienced, enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Nutritionists with a passion and specialist interest in weight management. These roles will contribute to the development, provision and coordination of a wellbeing service delivered across Southend-on-Sea. This community-based, multi component service is centred on supporting residents to lead healthier lives.
Playing a pivotal role within this service, you will be responsible for providing high quality patient-centred, timely and cost-effective care within Tier 2 services working within a multi-disciplinary specialist weight management team.
Providing expert nutrition advice, underpinned by a sound knowledge of theoretical principles of behaviour change, you will support adults across Southend-on-Sea to make informed decisions in relation to their weight, contributing towards a healthier lifestyle.
The key functions of the role are:
- Delivering high standard nutritional care and advice within a community-based, weight management service.
- Delivering one to one and group interventions, for adults who are obese, with potential co-morbidities / complex needs.
- Delivery of specialist care and treatment in health and community settings, with a minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- And have current registration with the Association of Nutritionists or BDA
Closing date: 23rd April 2021
Please note: Interviews will be held w/c: 3rd May 2021
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.