Full Time Role (40 hours per week, including paid breaks).
An exciting opportunity is available for a passionate, enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Operational Manager with a special interest in health promotion and community development. This Operational role, multi component service brings together a range of different programmes under one Integrated Lifestyle Service, centred on supporting residents to lead healthier lives. The Operational manager key responsibility is to support the Service Manager and be accountable for the successful delivery and development of Healthy You, the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Integrated Lifestyle Service. Taking responsibility for the relationships, activity and outcomes for these specified services:
- Healthy Workplace Contract
- NHS Health Checks
- Community Engagement
We would like to hear from you if you are experienced in:
- Management and project/contract management experience within community healthcare, public health or community engagement
- Proven ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop a team of staff delivering a responsive, patient focused professional service.
- Sound knowledge of application of behavioural change theoretical principles, to facilitate, motivate and empower individuals / local communities to make substantive and sustainable behaviour change
- People management including groups, professional colleagues and local communities.
- Community health promotion including Health trainers, NHS health checks, adult and child weight management and Promoting healthy lifestyles and improving health.
Are you prepared to be challenged?
Are you motivated, proactive, and passionate about supporting people live healthier lives? Would you like to work as part of a dynamic, fast-paced, knowledgeable team, working closely with community organisations? Are you enthusiastic and are you able to motive others into changing their lives for the better? If so, we would like to have you on our team.
Please email your CV and supporting statement to: [email protected]
Closing date: Monday 4th April 2022.
Please note: Interviews will take place week commencing 11th April 2022.
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.