Full Time Role (40 hours per week including paid breaks).
An exciting opportunity is available for a passionate, enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Operational Manager with a special interest in health promotion and community development. This Operational role, multi component service brings together a range of different programmes under one Integrated Lifestyle Service, centred on supporting residents to lead healthier lives. The Operational manager key responsibility is to support the Service Manager and be accountable for the successful delivery and development of Healthy You, the Cambridgeshire, and Peterborough Integrated Lifestyle Service. Taking responsibility for the relationships, activity, and outcomes for these specified services:
- Tier 2 Adult Weight Management
- Tier 3 Adult Weight Management
- Healthy Schools and National Child Measurement Programme.
- Falls Prevention Service
We would like to hear from you if you are experienced in:
- Management and project/contract management experience within community healthcare, public health or community engagement
- Proven ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop a team of staff delivering a responsive, patient focused professional service.
- Sound knowledge of application of behavioural change theoretical principles, to facilitate, motivate and empower individuals / local communities to make substantive and sustainable behaviour change
- Interpreting national, regional, and local priorities, aligning them to health agendas.
- Service data analysis to interpret and report on data outcomes.
- Ability to undertake and prioritise a diverse and demanding workload, working on own initiative, and working to competing deadlines
Are you prepared to be challenged?
Are you motivated, proactive, and passionate about supporting people live healthier lives? Would you like to work as part of a dynamic, fast-paced, knowledgeable team, working closely with community organisations? Are you enthusiastic and are you able to motive others into changing their lives for the better? If so, we would like to have you on our team.
Closing date: Monday 4th April 2022.
Please note: Interviews will take place week commencing 11th April 2022.