Exciting opportunity available for experienced, enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Physical Activity Specialist with a passion and specialist interest in weight management. These roles will contribute to the development, provision and coordination of an Adult Weight Management Service delivered across Bracknell Forest. This community-based service is centred on supporting residents to lose weight and lead healthier lives
Playing a pivotal role within the service, you will be responsible for providing high quality, physical activity advice and support, including individualised exercise prescription, working within a multi-disciplinary specialist weight management team. Providing expert physical activity advice, underpinned by a sound knowledge of theoretical principles of behaviour change, you will support adults, across Bracknell Forest, to make informed decisions in relation to their weight, contributing towards a healthier lifestyle.
We would like to hear from you if you are experienced in:
- Providing high quality physical activity delivery within a community-based, weight management service.
- Delivering one to one and group interventions, for adults who are overweight or obese, with potential co-morbidities / complex needs.
- Providing exercise interventions across a range of weight management service tiers, and health and community settings with a minimum of two years’ practise.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- And have current CIMSPA practitioner registration and Level 3 for GP Exercise referral
Closing date: 16th November 2021
Please note: Interviews are to take place the following week.
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.