Full Time Role (40 hours per week). Competitive Salary
Looking for a fresh challenge? Everyone Health are seeking an inspired, motivated and progressive individual to join us to help us bring our services to more people. We require an experienced and effective, proactive, flexible and resilient team member to play a key role in delivering our business expansion strategy. This role will be instrumental in driving the growth and diversification of the Health Business Development strategy, ensuring alignment to national agendas and priorities, ultimately securing the future commercial success of Everyone Health.
The key functions of the role are:
- To coordinate and manage all agreed business development activities
- To write and be responsible for quality Public Health bids, ensuring compliance with requirements
- To win at least 50% of tenders submitted
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong track record in health and wellbeing; educated to Masters level.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of winning new health related business opportunities.
- Have sound knowledge of tendering / procurement procedures and processes.
- Possess good knowledge of commissioning priorities
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness and proven analytical and strategic planning skills.
- Possess excellent numeracy, oral and written communication skills, including the ability to produce effective, clear written reports and guidance.
- Produce and deliver dynamic presentations and pitches – tailored to suit a range of challenging audiences.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills to proactively seek out new, and build on existing, client relationships.
- Be results driven – with the ability to undertake and manage a diverse and demanding workload while meeting demanding deadlines.
Is this role for you?
For more information please download the job description via the link below and email your CV and supporting statement to [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 6th August 2021 Please note: Interviews will be held on w/c 9th August 2021.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.