Full Time Role (37.5 hours per week). Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity is available for a Public Health Manager to manage our new Adult Weight Management Services across Enfield, Barnet and Bracknell Forest. This role requires you to be responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of these services. This is a critical role to ensure the successful implementation, management, development, and continuous improvement of these services.
You will lead the adult weight management teams across these areas to help improve the health and wellbeing of local communities through delivery of Tier 2 NICE compliant Adult Weight Management support which includes working with targeted groups.
We would like to hear from you if you are experienced in:
- Public Health services management, delivering and leading community-based prevention and treatment services to a high quality.
- A qualified nutritionist, dietician, nurse or similar with experience in delivering/managing weight management services
- Leadership of diverse professional groups, providing strong and effective direction and management.
- Implementation, assurance, and management of services with specific, demonstrable health outcomes.
- Outcomes focused
- Oversight of evidence-based health improvement and public health programmes within whole population communities.
- Partnership working and community engagement.
- Data collection, collation, and reporting.
Are you prepared to be challenged?
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, a focus on detail and quality and ideally have achieved a relevant public health related degree level qualification. If you would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, we would very much like to hear from you.
To apply for this post please send a current CV with supporting letter via Indeed or to the email addresses advised on our website.
Closing date is: Monday 4th October 2021. Please note: Interviews to be held shortly after closing date.
Any offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.