Full Time Role (40 hours per week). Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Public Health Service Manager to coordinate the Stop Smoking service across Bristol and carry accountability and responsibility for KPIs being achieved.
Undertaking a leadership role, you will be responsible for service planning, development, implementation and co-ordination of Bristol’s Stop Smoking Service and managing a team by offering appropriate direction and guidance for all colleagues; ensuring training and development needs are assessed and appropriate training is provided.
If you are an excellent communicator who is enthusiastic, motivated, supportive and looking to make a difference to local communities, then this is the role for you.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
- Public Health service management, delivering and leading community-based prevention and treatment services to a high quality.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are flexible with good time management, project management, planning and organisation skills
- Possess experience of identifying community skills, assets, issues and needs and involving communities in service evaluation and development
- Are adept in using behaviour change models within a work context.
- Are experienced in raising public awareness on issues relevant to the health of the community
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of Stop Smoking Services, with sound understanding of multiple risk factors that can affect individuals, particularly those in the most vulnerable and deprived communities.
- Possess experience in building strong links and relationships with a diverse range of groups, organisations and agencies
- Can demonstrate an operational capability to plan, attend and run successful meetings and events
Are you prepared to be challenged?
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, a focus on detail and quality and ideally have achieved a relevant community or health related degree level qualification. If you would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, we would very much like to hear from you
To apply: For more information and to download the job description please visit our website. Work With Us – Everyone Health and email your CV and supporting statement to [email protected] and
Closing date is: Friday 3rd September2021 Please note: Interviews will be held the following week.
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.