An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Public Health Service Manager to manage our Integrated Lifestyle Service across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. This role requires you to be responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Integrated Lifestyle Service and to ensure its two localities work effectively together. This is a critical role to ensure the successful implementation, management, development and continuous improvement of this exciting service.
You will lead a multi-disciplinary team in locations across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough to help improve the health and wellbeing of local communities through delivery of dynamic and integrated solutions. The service offers programmes for children, young people and adults and includes Health Trainer, Weight Management, Stop Smoking, National Child Measurement Programme, NHS Health Checks, Falls Prevention and Behaviour Change training.
The service has recently been re-tendered and from the 1st October grew in size, with delivery from this date being across both Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Public Health service management, delivering and leading community based prevention and treatment services to a high quality.
- Leadership of diverse professional groups, providing strong and effective direction and management.
- Implementation, assurance and management of services with specific, demonstrable health outcomes.
- Outcomes focused
- Oversight of evidence based health improvement and public health programmes within whole population communities.
- Partnership working and community engagement.
Is this role for you?
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, a focus on detail and quality and ideally have achieved a relevant Public health related degree level qualification. If you would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, e would very much like to hear from you.
Closing date: 26th May 2022 Please note: Interviews to be held shortly after closing date.
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.