Full Time Roles (40 hours per week). Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity is available for an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Smoking Cessation Coordinator for the integrated Lifestyle Service across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
The key functions of the role are:
- Provide a leadership role in service planning, development, implementation and coordination of the stop smoking service
- To develop and coordinate a team of Stop Smoking Practitioners
- To take accountability and responsibility for KPIs
- To lead the implementation of a robust training and mentoring programme
- To represent the integrated lifestyle service at the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Tobacco Control Alliance and lead on all activity associated with the alliance
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in providing a supportive role in the planning, development and coordination of a healthy lifestyle service
- Experience in project co-ordination and activity planning
- Experience in people management
- Have an understanding of the range and appropriate use of different smoking cessation interventions
- Have an understanding of harmful effects of smoking, smoking as an addiction behaviour, withdrawal and relapse
Is this role for you?
Are you motivated, proactive, and passionate about supporting people live healthier lives? Would you like to work as part of a dynamic, fast-paced, knowledgeable team, working closely with community organisations? Are you enthusiastic and are you able to motive others into changing their lives for the better? If so, we would like to have you on our team.
To apply: Please email your CV and supporting statement to [email protected]
Closing date: Tuesday 12th April
Please note: Interviews will take place on Monday 18th April
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.