Specialist Breastfeeding Peer Support Service Manager – Knowsley.
Full Time/Part-time Role Competitive Salary (£25,000 – £30,000 pro rata for part-time)
An exciting opportunity is available for a breastfeeding peer support service manager to manage our new breastfeeding support service across Knowsley. This role requires you to be responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of this service. This is a critical role to ensure the successful implementation, management, development, and continuous improvement of this service.
You will lead the service locally with support of volunteers recruited as breastfeeding peer supporters via local groups and 1-1 support. You will have freedom to work independently within parameters and guided by defined policies and protocols at a local and national level. You will be supported by a national operational manager.
We would like to hear from you if you are experienced in:
- Public Health service delivery and leading community-based services to a high quality.
- Leadership of diverse population groups, providing strong and effective direction and management.
- Implementation, assurance, and management of services with specific, demonstrable health outcomes.
- Outcomes focused
- A qualified breastfeeding supporter
- Partnership working and community engagement.
- Data collection, collation, and reporting.
- Knowledge and appreciation of national policies
- Experience of multi-agency and team working, health visiting, midwifery, or nursing team working.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If you are and would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, we would very much like to hear from you.
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, a focus on detail and quality
To apply for this post please send a current CV with supporting letter [email protected]
Closing date is: Wednesday 20th April. Please note: Interviews to be held shortly after closing date.
Any offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.