Full Time/Part-time Roles available – Competitive Salary
An exciting opportunity is available for a specialist public health midwife to work predominantly across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough with occasional remote working to support women in other parts of the country. This role requires you to be responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of smoking in pregnancy services and wider public health in pregnancy programmes. This is a critical role to ensure the successful implementation, management, development, and continuous improvement of this service.
You will have freedom to work independently within parameters and guided by defined policies and protocols at a local and national level and following NMC guidance. You will be supported by a local integrated service manager and a professional lead.
We would like to hear from you if you are a qualified midwife with 2 years post qualified experience and experienced in:
- Public Health service delivery and supporting community-based services to a high quality.
- Leadership of public health programs and providing strong and effective support to colleagues who deliver smoking in pregnancy services
- Implementation, assurance, and management of services with specific, demonstrable health outcomes.
- Behaviour change techniques or willing to undertake training
- A qualified smoking cessation practitioner or will to undertake training
- Partnership working and community engagement.
- Data collection, collation, and reporting.
- Knowledge and appreciation of national policies
- Experience of multi-agency and team working.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If you are and would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, we would very much like to hear from you.
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, a focus on detail and quality
To apply for this post please send a current CV with supporting letter via Indeed or to the email address advised on our website.
Closing date is: Sunday 24th April. Please note: Interviews to be held shortly after closing date.
Any offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.