1 X Full time permanent role (40 hours per week) £20,000-£25,000 – Peterborough and Cambridgeshire
1 X Part-time permanent role (22.5 hours per week) £20,000-£25,000 pro rata – Peterborough and Cambridgeshire
An exciting opportunity is available for an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Stop Smoking Practitioner for the Healthy You integrated Lifestyle Service across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
We are looking for a Level 2 stop smoking practitioner with the motivation, drive and passion to join our excellent team to help take the service forward. If you are looking for your next challenge and feel you meet the requirements of the Job Specification, then we would really welcome your application.
The key functions of the role are:
- To plan and deliver evidence-based stop smoking advice and support for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough residents
- Provide ongoing support to a caseload of referrals, supporting each ‘quit attempt’ in line with national and company standards.
- Contribute to the planning, delivery and development of the stop smoking service including specific project work.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills – written, verbal and non-verbal, and listening skills.
- Sound knowledge of delivering smoking cessation interventions and advising on smoking cessation to special populations
- Emotionally sensitive and empathetic to members of the public accessing our service.
We would like to hear from you if you are experienced in:
- Experience of working in smoking cessation programmes / public health programmes
- Experience of working with adults in a 1-2-1 and group environment, to support positive lifestyle change.
- Experience of using behaviour change models within a work context
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural setting with patients of different cultures, genders and ages.
Closing date: Friday 23rd April 2022
Interviews will take place on: Thursday 5th May 2022