Variable Bank Hours available for our busy Stop Smoking Clinics across the UK.
An exciting opportunity is available for an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Stop Smoking Practitioner for our virtual Stop Smoking clinics.
We are looking for a Level 2 stop smoking practitioners with the motivation, drive and passion to join our excellent team to help take the service forward. If you are looking for your next challenge and feel you meet the requirements of the Job Specification, then we would really welcome your application.
The key functions of the role are:
- To plan and deliver evidence-based stop smoking advice and support
- Provide ongoing support to a caseload of referrals, supporting each ‘quit attempt’ in line with national and company standards.
- Contribute to the planning, delivery and development of the stop smoking service including specific project work.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills – written, verbal and non-verbal, and listening skills.
- Sound knowledge of delivering smoking cessation interventions and advising on smoking cessation to special populations
- Emotionally sensitive and empathetic to members of the public accessing our service.
We would like to hear from you if you are experienced in:
- Experience of working in smoking cessation programmes / public health programmes
- Experience of working with adults in a 1-2-1 and group environment, to support positive lifestyle change.
- Experience of using behaviour change models within a work context
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural setting with patients of different cultures, genders and ages.
Closing date: Sunday 19th June 2022
Interviews will take place the following week.
Please note: All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.