Full Time Role (40 hours per week). Competitive Salary. FTC role until March 2022
The key functions of the role are:
The Weight Management Engagement Lead key responsibilities are to support the Weight Management Coordinator to coordinate service delivery as part of the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Integrated Lifestyle service. The post holder will:
- Lead, plan, develop, implement and co-ordinate the tier-2 extra funding element of the Weight Management Service which targets specific groups as defined in the tier-2 extra funding proposal.
- Lead, plan, develop, implement and co-ordinate the school-based obesity prevention programme ensuring the service achieves the contractual KPIs set out in the service specification.
- Take responsibility for KPIs and ensure weekly/monthly updates are provided to the Weight Management Coordinator and service commissioners.
- To support the weight management team with their professional development ensuring audits and observations are scheduled regularly.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in providing a supportive role in the planning, development and coordination of a Tier 2 weight management service.
- Experience in project co-ordination and activity planning with multiple community and professional groups.
- Experience in people management including groups, professional colleagues and local communities.
- Evidence of experience in embracing and implementing change to provide high quality health outcomes.
- Understanding the key drivers for health including behaviour change theory and practice and implementing Tier 2 weight management interventions
Is this role for you? Are you motivated, proactive, and passionate about supporting people live healthier lives? Would you like to work as part of a dynamic, fast-paced, knowledgeable team, working closely with community organisations? Are you enthusiastic and are you able to motive others into changing their lives for the better? If so, we would like to have you on our team.
To apply: For more information and to download the job description please visit our website Work With Us – Everyone Health and email your CV and supporting statement to [email protected] and [email protected]
Closing date: Wednesday 17th June 2021
Please note: Interviews will take place w/c 21st June 2021
All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.