We all need to sit less and move more and doing regular exercise is a fantastic way to lose weight and improve your overall health and wellbeing. We run weekly group exercise classes that are not only good for your fitness, but great fun too.
Why get fit?
Exercise has a huge range of benefits, from improving your mood to helping avoid life-limiting conditions. Exercising on a regular basis helps manage your weight, which not only improves your physical appearance, but will help reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes, heart attack, strokes and some cancers. It will also help lower your blood cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
Our classes aren’t just for those who want to get fit, if you’re at risk of falls, have been in hospital or bed ridden it’s also a great way to get back into movement. We’ve made sure that some of the excises are chair based to accommodate all. As a result, you’ll develop stronger bones, muscles and joints, you’ll be stable on your feet whilst also lower your risk of developing osteoporosis. The endorphins from exercise will give you more energy, help you sleep better, make you feel happier and more relaxed.
How you can get fit with us
During the session, our highly trained instructors will help you try many new activities, all aimed to be enjoyable and educational. We start each of our sessions with a warm-up, either standing, or chair based. These activities can include leg extensions, sitting to standing using resistance bands and work to mobilise different parts of the body.
- Cycling in Bracknell Forest
- Department of Health Physical Activity Guidelines
- Escape Pain Class
- Falls Management Excercise Programme
- Physical Activity Benefits Guidelines
- Physical Activity for Adults and Older People
- Physical Activity for Children and Young People
- Physical Activity for Disabled Adults
- Physical Activity For Early Years
- Physical Activity for Postpartum Women (up to 12 months)
- Physical Activity for Pregnant Women
- Queensway Escape Pain Classes
- Vauxhall Escape Pain Classes