Full time and Part time role available
An exciting opportunity is available for a Breastfeeding Peer Support and Children’s Audiology Service Manager to manage our new breastfeeding support and children’s audiology service across Knowsley. This role requires you to be responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of this service. This is a critical role to ensure the successful implementation, management, development, and continuous improvement of this service.
You will lead the service locally with support of audiology practitioners and volunteers recruited as breastfeeding peer supporters via local groups and 1-1 support and co-ordinate children’s audiology screening in primary schools. You will have freedom to work independently within parameters and guided by defined policies and protocols at a local and national level. You will be supported by a National Operational Manager.
We would like to hear from you if you are experienced or have the desire and capability in:
- Public Health service delivery and leading community-based services to a high quality.
- Leadership of diverse population groups, providing strong and effective direction and management.
- Implementation, assurance, and management of services with specific, demonstrable health outcomes.
- Outcomes focused
- A qualified breastfeeding supporter
- Partnership working and community engagement.
- Data collection, collation, and reporting.
- Knowledge and appreciation of national policies
- Experience of multi-agency and team working, health visiting, midwifery, or nursing team working.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
If you are and would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team, we would very much like to hear from you.
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, a focus on detail and quality
To apply for this post please send a current CV with supporting letter to [email protected]
Closing date is: Friday 6th January 2023.
Please note: Interviews to be held shortly after closing date.
Any offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.