Full and Part time role available
An exciting opportunity is available for a specialist nurse with experience in weight management and obesity.
We would like to hear from you if you are or have:
- An experienced Specialist Nurse with experience in delivering and leading community-based prevention and treatment services to a high quality.
- Oversight of evidence-based health improvement and public health programmes within weight management services for community-based service users.
- Strong leadership of diverse professional groups, providing strong and effective direction and management.
- Strong outcome focus
- Experience in partnership working
- Experienced in data collection, collation, and reporting.
Are you prepared to be challenged?
You should have an outstanding record, excellent communication skills, a focus on detail and quality and ideally have achieved a relevant public health or specialist related degree level qualification.
If you would like to be part of an innovative and ambitious team working on an exciting service, we would very much like to hear from you.
Is this role for you?
For more information and to download the job description please visit our website http://www.everyonehealth.co.uk/about-us/employment-opportunities/ and email your CV and supporting statement to [email protected]
Closing date: 6th February 2023 Interviews: TBC
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.