Full Time Role
Competitive Salary including paid lunch-breaks
The key functions of the role are:
To be a senior practitioner delivering a virtual smoking cessation service across North Warwickshire. With the ability to develop, monitor and evaluate the Stop Smoking service delivery across the service.
• To take an active clinical role to deliver virtual smoking clinics and support the Stop Smoking team functionally by providing support to staff to develop Personal Health Plans and supporting behaviour change.
• Provide a leadership role in the development of the Stop Smoking Services
• To support the development of an engagement strategy, to target specific community groups, in particular those in areas of greatest need, to tackle inequalities in health through promoting and supporting people to develop healthier behaviour and lifestyle choices.
• To take accountability for KPIs and ensure weekly/monthly updates are provided in partnership with the data team. This post will: This role will be on a full-time basis and will be based from home working virtually We would like to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in smoking cessation programmes across a range of service settings, including community, primary care and in patient setting.
· Educated to degree level in a relevant subject (or equivalent experience gained during vocational career)
· NCSCT Accredited Stop Smoking Practitioner
· Experience of providing health promoting initiatives/services in the local community
· Experience of multi-agency and team working. Is this role for you?
To apply: For more information and to download the job description please visit our website. Work With Us – Everyone Health and email your CV and supporting statement to [email protected]
Closing date: 20/05/22
Please note: Interviews to be held the following week All offers are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references. We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.